What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to Elvis: Tribute to the King of Rock N Roll (up to $19.75 value)
- When: Saturday, January 17, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Historic Bal Theatre
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Elvis: Tribute to the King of Rock N Roll
- The Elvis on stage: Rick Torres
- The Elvis on screen: Elvis Presley
- The reason they’ll both be there: to celebrate what would have been the late Presley’s 80th birthday
- What to expect from Rick’s Elvis: a faithful impersonation; dazzling choreography and lights; accurate jumpsuits
- The year Rick realized he needed to be a professional pretend Presley: 1997, after singing Elvis tunes at a friend’s 40th birthday
- Where you’ve seen or heard him before: on television; on your doorstep if your friend hired him as a singing telegram
- What to expect from Elvis’s Elvis: everything he does in Blue Hawaii, which will be screened at the event
- What guests can do to get in on the fun: dress in Hawaiian attire; peruse the Elvis memorabilia onsite; practice the singer’s signature lip curl in the mirror at home
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person.Redeem starting 1/17 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Historic BAL Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Historic BAL Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Historic Bal Theatre
Since it opened in 1946, the 800-seat Bal Theatre has continually hosted a wide array of film screenings, comedy shows, and musical acts on its stage, remaining one of the few American theatres of its era never to have shut down. Despite the building's vintage art-deco vibe, the theater boasts a concert-series sound system, digital projection, and three-dimensional seats, immersing audiences in a heightened sensory experience.