- $33.50 for one ticket to Troop and Sisqó (up to $45.74 value)
- When: Friday, April 17, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Historic Bal Theatre
- Seating: sections A or C
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Troop and Sisqó
- Troop: with a new jack swing sound so slick, they actually appeared in New Jack City, this platinum-selling troupe of crooners landed five #1 hits and ten Top Ten singles with gems such as “Spread My Wings” and “Sweet November”
- Sisqó: not content with the affection and fame of leading Dru Hill, the flamboyantly coiffed singer made major waves in his solo career with singles such as “Incomplete,” but will always be best remembered for the monumental hit “Thong Song,” which sank the stocks of boxer briefs in 1999
The Historic Bal Theatre
Since it opened in 1946, the 800-seat Bal Theatre has continually hosted a wide array of film screenings, comedy shows, and musical acts on its stage, remaining one of the few American theatres of its era never to have shut down. Despite the building's vintage art-deco vibe, the theater boasts a concert-series sound system, digital projection, and three-dimensional seats, immersing audiences in a heightened sensory experience.