What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to a Johnny Cash or Journey tribute concert (up to $33.75 value)
- Where: Historic Bal Theatre
- Seating: sections A, B, or C
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- James Garner’s Tribute to Johnny Cash on Saturday, April 25, at 7 p.m.
- Absolute Journey Tribute Concert on Friday, May 8, at 8 p.m.
James Garner’s Tribute to Johnny Cash
- His Sound: a pitch-perfect imitation of The Man in Black’s famed baritone, backed by the boom-chicka-coom drive of his longtime backing band, the Tennessee Three
- The Show: a toe-tapping journey through Cash’s greatest hits, elevated by historical accounts and personal anecdotes about the country legend
Absolute Journey Tribute Concert
- The Sound: Just like you’re seeing Journey live in their prime, thanks to the efforts and energy of top-tier musicians who’ve mastered every note and nuance of the classic rock titans
- The Ringer: Singer Riccardo Curzi, whose voice reaches the tender and barnstorming heights of Steve Perry in hits such as “Don’t Stop Believin’” and “Separate Ways”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Historic BAL Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Historic BAL Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Historic Bal Theatre
Since it opened in 1946, the 800-seat Bal Theatre has continually hosted a wide array of film screenings, comedy shows, and musical acts on its stage, remaining one of the few American theatres of its era never to have shut down. Despite the building's vintage art-deco vibe, the theater boasts a concert-series sound system, digital projection, and three-dimensional seats, immersing audiences in a heightened sensory experience.