- $12.50 for one ticket to see Destroyer: The Ultimate Tribute to KISS (up to $23.25 value)
- When: Saturday, June 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Historic Bal Theatre
- Seating: section A, B, or C
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Destroyer: For more than 15 years, this fully costumed KISS Tribute has been rocking all night and partying every day with classic hits such as “Strutter,” “Deuce,” and “I Was Made For Loving You.” Along the way, they’ve opened for the real KISS as well as the real GWAR.
- Ann Halen: This female-fronted tribute to Van Halen specializes in all the tracks—and none of the chest hair—from the David Lee Roth era.
- Back N Black: Bay-Area native Stan Thompson fronts this AC/DC tribute act, which rocks out with all the hits—and some deep cuts—from the rock legends’ discography.
The Historic Bal Theatre
Since it opened in 1946, the 800-seat Bal Theatre has continually hosted a wide array of film screenings, comedy shows, and musical acts on its stage, remaining one of the few American theatres of its era never to have shut down. Despite the building's vintage art-deco vibe, the theater boasts a concert-series sound system, digital projection, and three-dimensional seats, immersing audiences in a heightened sensory experience.