- $22 for two tickets to see Guys and Dolls live on stage, plus two popcorns and two sodas (up to $49.50 value)
- When: select dates, July 9–19
- Where: Historic Palace Theatre
- Seating: upper balcony general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Sponsored by M&T Bank
Guys and Dolls
Based on the humorous Broadway tales of author Damon Runyon, Guys and Dolls unspools the yarn of Nathan Detroit, the organizer of New York’s oldest floating craps game, to the tune of timeless songs such as “Luck Be a Lady” and “Sit Down, You’re Rockin’ the Boat.” Romance abounds in this family-friendly musical, with fellow gambler Sky Masterson attempting to win over a Salvation Army–type reformer and Nathan himself grappling with his longtime girlfriend’s desire for commitment.
The Historic Palace Theatre
The Historic Palace Theatre's own in-house production company, Curtain Up Productions, performs beneath the gilded proscenium of a venerable historic auditorium. The playhouse and movie theater was considered the jewel of downtown Lockport on its 1925 opening and still bustles today under the watch of volunteers committed to its preservation.