- One G-Pass ticket to see The Hit Men
- When: Saturday, March 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Santander Arena & Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $33.33 for the balcony or loge (up to $55.55 value)
- $42.45 for the orchestra (up to $70.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Hit Men
- Who the Hit Men are: a band of top session musicians, composers and arrangers, and expert vocalists who helped shape the music landscape throughout the ’60s, ‘70’s, and ’80s
- Acts that they pulled off multi-platinum contracts for: Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, Tommy James & The Shondells, The Critters, Carly Simon, Jim Croce, Cat Stevens, Barry Manilow, and Elton John & Kiki Dee
- Their cred: Gerry Polici drummed and sang lead on The Four Seasons’ “Oh What A Night,” which Lee Shapiro arranged; Jimmy Ryan pulled off the mighty guitar solo in Carly Simon’s “You’re So Vain;” Larry Gates cowrote hits for Desmond Child; and singer Russ Velazquez recorded with Sting and the Ramones
- What to expect live: sing-along classics such as “Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You,” “Peace Train,” “Bad Bad Leroy Brown,” and “You’re So Vain,” plus charming banter and behind-the-scenes stories