Many standup comedians offer hilarious observations about everyday things, such as how men and women are different or why we should live in constant fear of the all-powerful sun’s unchecked control over our feeble planet. Laugh away your worries with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to a ComedyJuice stand-up comedy show
- When: any show of your choice through September 25. Shows are held on Wednesdays at 10 p.m.
- Where: Hollywood Improv
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming comedians.<p>
- $14 for two tickets (up to a $36 value)
- $28 for four tickets (up to a $72 value)
- $42 for six tickets (up to a $108 value)
- A two-item per person minimum applies, not included in this Groupon.<p>
Jon Dore (June 26)
Seen on Comedy Central, Canadian Idol, and Conan, Dore also stars in IFC’s appropriately named The Jon Dore Television Show<p>
Warning: contains vulgar language and inappropriate use of an oven mitt<p>
**[Iliza Shlesinger](http://www.iliza.com/) (June 26)**
Winner of the sixth season of Last Comic Standing, seen on Comedy Central and Chelsea Lately
Warning: mature language, sexual situations
**[Chris D'Elia](http://chrisdelia.com/) (July 3)**
Comedy Central fixture seen on Workaholics, Whitney, and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Warning: mature language, sexual situations
**[Dov Davidoff](http://dovlive.com/) (July 10)**
Comedy Central fixture seen on Chappelle’s Show and Premium Blend as well as The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and Jimmy Kimmel Live Warning: mature language, sexual situations
At the Hollywood Improv, comics lure laughs from deep within bellies as they follow in the footsteps of standup legends such as Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dave Chappelle, all of whom have graced the Improv club stages. The club's calendar schedules comedians as often as seven nights a week, alternating between big-name headliners and up-and-coming funsters who tickle funny bones with fresh material, abundant energy, and feathered reflex hammers.
What some people are buzzing about: