- $19 for general admission on Sunday, September 6 (up to $38.21 value)
- $24 for general admission on Saturday, September 5 (up to $38.21 value)
- $39 for general admission for both days (up to $61.49 value)
- $79 for VIP admission for both days (up to $119.59 value)
- VIP admission includes VIP entrance, a side-stage viewing area, a festival T-shirt, and a VIP collector’s laminate
- Click to view the schedule
The Hoodang Festival
- Memphis May Fire: Fresh off the release of 2014’s Unconditional, this metalcore act thrills fans with new tracks from the album members describe as a “soundtrack to an action film,” plus older hits and deep cuts.
- The Color Morale: This post-hardcore outfit from Rockford, Illinois weaves themes of positivity into their hard-hitting sound, as evidenced by album titles including Know Hope and Hold On Pain Ends.
- Eyes Set to Kill: Comprised of two singing, guitar-playing sisters and a non-related drummer, this alternative-metal band has hosted MTV’s Headbangers Ball, graced the cover of USA Today, and released five full-length post-hardcore albums.
- Also Appearing: The Browning | The Bunny The Bear | Myka Relocate | Dayseeker | Mouth of the South | and more
- The Red Chord: “Dreaming in Dog Years” and “Demoralizer” are just a couple of the fan-favorite hits of this Massachusetts-based metalcore act.
- War of Ages: This Christian metalcore band blends their religious faith and their hard-rock sensibilities with albums like Eternal and Unite Us All
- Kublai Khan: Four-piece group combines traditional and underground metalcore to produce a unique sound
- Also Appearing: Entheos | Abiotic | Cane Hill | Traitors |and more