What You'll Get
- $25 for one general admission ticket (up to $55 value)
- $40 for two general admission tickets (up to $85 value)
The House of Mood
- The Entertainment: cabaret-style burlesque and variety acts laced with humor, allure, and pink pasties
- The Performers: the Fringe Follies, a group of burlesque dancers, lounge singers, and fishnet stocking-wearers
- The Theme: the Twelve Days of Naughty Christmas, guaranteed to get lords a-leaping
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 19, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 12/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects /merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About JMK Entertainment
Director and founder Jennifer Kennedy has been teaching dance for more than three decades and channels her sensual moves from experience performing in cabarets aboard Virgin Islands cruise ships. At JMK Entertainment, she and her instructors patrol a studio of 10 poles, ensuring that each student receives personalized tips during basic to advanced pole-fitness classes. The pole-based moves help students to build core strength and tone curves while mimicking the arched back of a sexy long-haired wildcat, not to be confused with the long-eared hedgehog, which is really more cute than sexy. Other class styles run the rhythm-powered gamut from cardio chair fitness and Zumba to Bollywood and belly-dancing routines. The JMK team isn't shy about performing what they preach, taking the stage at various local events to showcase their burlesque swaggers and perilous pole-climbs.