All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one general-admission ticket (up to $50 value)
- $40 for two general-admission tickets (up to $80 value)
Rock of Ages Burlesque and Cabaret Showcase
- The Theme: Classic burlesque and cabaret performed in 18+ style by the House of Mood’s own Fringe Follies Gals
- The Show: The House of Mood’s sensual starlets engage eager crowds and spite temperance leagues in a burlesque performance featuring well-sung cabaret standards, dances sprinkled with eye-catching props, and routines on performance poles.
- The House of Mood: a nonprofit organization dedicated to enriching the community with entertaining, empowering burlesque shows
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 10, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Cash bar. No food served. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About JMK Entertainment
Director and founder Jennifer Kennedy has been teaching dance for more than three decades and channels her sensual moves from experience performing in cabarets aboard Virgin Islands cruise ships. At JMK Entertainment, she and her instructors patrol a studio of 10 poles, ensuring that each student receives personalized tips during basic to advanced pole-fitness classes. The pole-based moves help students to build core strength and tone curves while mimicking the arched back of a sexy long-haired wildcat, not to be confused with the long-eared hedgehog, which is really more cute than sexy. Other class styles run the rhythm-powered gamut from cardio chair fitness and Zumba to Bollywood and belly-dancing routines. The JMK team isn't shy about performing what they preach, taking the stage at various local events to showcase their burlesque swaggers and perilous pole-climbs.