Contrary to popular belief, all the world is not a stage—sometimes people just say things to get attention. See an actual stage with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see The Hungry Hungry Games: A Parody
- When: Sunday, October 20, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Capitol Center for the Arts’ Chubb Theatre
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $20 for best-available seating (up to a $34.25 value)
- $27 for best-available seating and a T-shirt (a $20 value; up to a $54.25 total value)<p>
The Hungry Hungry Games: A Parody is not associated with, nor authorized by, author Suzanne Collins or Scholastic.</i><p>
The Hungry Hungry Games: A Parody
In the chilling world of the New York Times best-selling series The Hunger Games, Tributes represent their District in a televised fight-to-the-death sponsored by corporations. Yet poverty, oppression, and teenagers forced to do battle without cell service is no match for the producers of SPANK! The Fifty Shades Parody. In The Hungry Hungry Games: A Parody the creative forces behind the adult-themed satire lampoon another literary hit based on the sensational young-adult novels and the Jennifer Lawrence-led film franchise. This farcical romp takes audiences on a darkly humorous trek through author Susan Collins’s vision of the future, following the Katniss-counterpart as she strings her bow and takes aim at funny bones.