Metaphors for laughter are often surprisingly violent, from busting a gut to splitting your sides to tumbling down the jagged face of Joke Mountain. Break a funny bone with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to see The Hungry Hungry Games: A Parody
- When: Wednesday, October 16, 8 p.m.
- Where: Musikfest Café at SteelStacks
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $41 for right or left side seating (up to an $85 value)
- $46 for center seating (up to a $95 value)
- All seats are no more than 60 feet from the stage.<p>
The Hungry Hungry Games: A Parody is not associated with, nor authorized by, Scholastic or author Suzanne Collins.<p>
The Hungry Hungry Games: A Parody
In the chilling world of the New York Times best-selling series The Hunger Games, tributes represent their districts in a televised fight to the death sponsored by corporations. Yet poverty, oppression, and teenagers forced to do battle without cell service is no match for the producers of Spank! The Fifty Shades Parody. In The Hungry Hungry Games: A Parody, the creative forces behind the adult-themed satire lampoon another literary hit based on the sensational young-adult novels and the Jennifer Lawrence–led film franchise. This farcical romp takes audiences on a darkly humorous trek through author Suzanne Collins’s vision of the future, following the Katniss counterpart as she strings her bow and takes aim at funny bones.<p>