- $20 for a standup-comedy package for two (up to $92.50 total value)
- When: any show through March 28, excluding special events
- Where: The Ice House
- Door time: one hour before showtime; guests must arrive 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming acts
- Two general-admission tickets (up to $40 value)
- One order of loaded nachos ($14.50 value)
- Two general-admission tickets to a future show (up to $40 value)
The Ice House requires a two-drink minimum purchase per person, not included in this Groupon.
Alonzo Bodden (September 14)
Seen on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Last Comic Standing, and his one-hour comedy special, Who’s Paying Attention?
Warning: contains adult language and the word “poop”
Mark Sweet (September 28, October 26)
Certified clinical hypnotherapist and veteran standup comically manipulates audiences with an act seen on Access Hollywood, the Today show, and in his current gig warming up studio audiences for The Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men
Steve McGrew (November 6–8)
As seen on Comedy Central, Showtime’s Comedy Club All-Stars, and MTV’s 1/2 Hour Comedy Hour
Warning: contains coarse language; advocates coloring outside the lines
The Ice House
For more than 50 side-splitting years, The Ice House’s stage has been propping up comedy heavyweights and future legends by the likes of Robin Williams, Lily Tomlin, George Carlin, George Lopez, and Jerry Seinfeld. Each week, the club continues its tradition of inverting frowns with an ever-growing lineup of up-and-coming jokesters, as well as occasional drop-ins by stars that have included Rob Schneider, Tom Green, and Nick Cannon. No seat within the intimate club is further than seven rows from the stage or 30 feet from the inflatable slides that serve as emergency exits.