All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for a standup-comedy package for two (up to $98 total value)
- Where: The Ice House
- When: any show through December 19, excluding special events
- Door time: one hour before showtime; guests must arrive 30 minutes before showtime
- Two general-admission tickets
- $10 worth of food from the menu
- Two general-admission tickets to a future regular show
The Ice House requires a two-drink minimum purchase per person, not included in this deal.
- Ian Bagg (August 13 and 27)
- Debi Gutierrez (August 14 and 15)
- Hypnotist Mark Sweet (September 27)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 20, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18+. Must arrive 30 minutes prior to showtime or reservations will be cancelled. Not valid for special events. 2-drink minimum per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Ice House
For more than 50 side-splitting years, The Ice House’s stage has been propping up comedy heavyweights and future legends by the likes of Robin Williams, Lily Tomlin, George Carlin, George Lopez, and Jerry Seinfeld. Each week, the club continues its tradition of inverting frowns with an ever-growing lineup of up-and-coming jokesters, as well as occasional drop-ins by stars that have included Rob Schneider, Tom Green, and Nick Cannon. No seat within the intimate club is further than seven rows from the stage or 30 feet from the inflatable slides that serve as emergency exits.