- One ticket to The Illusionists
- When: December 21 and 28 at 11 a.m.
- Where: Broadway’s Marquis Theatre
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $109.75 for front orchestra and front mezzanine seating
- $95.75 for side orchestra seating
- $83.75 for rear orchestra seating
- $69.75 for mid-mezzanine seating
- $49.75 for rear mezzanine seating
How long can you hold your breath? For escape expert Andrew Basso, the answer is more than four minutes. Luckily, that’s just enough time for him to unbolt his water-filled cage and spring to dry freedom—or is it? This Houdini-esque feat is just one of many in The Illusionists, a spectacle-filled revue that has enjoyed a sold-out run at the Sydney Opera House and a warm reception on America’s Got Talent. Every performer boasts their own specialty, showcasing their levitation, telepathy, mind-reading, and disappearing acts against a fittingly dramatic backdrop of pyrotechnics and dazzling lights.