- $32 for one G-Pass for dress circle seating October 18 at 6:30 p.m. (up to $54.70 value)
- $46 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating on October 18 at 6:30 p.m. (up to $78.10 value)
- $43 for one G-Pass for dress circle seating for all other performances (up to $72.85 value)
- $57 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating for all other performances (up to $95.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
How long can you hold your breath? For escape expert Andrew Basso, the answer is more than four minutes. Luckily, that’s just enough time for him to unbolt his water-filled cage and spring to dry freedom—or is it? This Houdini-esque feat is just one of many in The Illusionists, a spectacle-filled revue that has enjoyed a sold-out run at the Sydney Opera House and a warm reception on America’s Got Talent. Every performer boasts their own specialty, showcasing their levitation, telepathy, mind-reading, and disappearing acts against a fittingly dramatic backdrop of pyrotechnics and dazzling lights.
Set behind a massive reflecting pool, Chrysler Hall's aesthetic encapsulates classic elegance and futuristic comfort with a facade that conjures the Parthenon by way of extraterrestrial visitors. Founded in 1972, the performing arts center has grown to become Hampton Roads' premiere venue, and more than 150,000 patrons pass the minimalist columns every year. Chrysler Hall is home to such culture creators as the Virginia Symphony Orchestra, the Virginia Arts Festival, Norfolk Forum, and the Generic Theater.
201 Brambleton Ave.
Norfolk, VA 23514