- $89 for one general-admission ticket (up to $150 value)
- Performance of The Imbible, including three cocktails
- Access to open bar from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. and after-party with the cast and crew including open bar from 12 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- Champagne Toast
- Light hors d’oeuvres
- The Plot: renowned mixologist Anthony Caporale leads a journey through the history of spirits while audience members sip on three craft cocktails
- The Music: provided by a cappella group The Backwaiters
- Critical Reception: Time Out New York gave the show four stars and deemed it a Critics’ Pick, while The Huffington Post calls it “an absolute must-see!”
- The NYE Twist: After the show, toast the new year with a glass of champagne and mingle with the cast and crew during a festive after-party.