All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $39 for one general-admission ticket, plus three holiday craft cocktails (up to $75 value)
The Imbible: Christmas Carol Cocktails
- The Concept: Renowned mixologist Anthony Caporale, aided by a cappella group The Backwaters, leads audiences on an educational (and totally inebriating) journey through the history of spirits and cocktails.
- How Educational?: Walking booze encyclopedia Caporale and his choir turn back the clock 10,000 years as they track the history and science behind hooch, survey its political and economic impact, and conduct demos of beer brewing and spirit distilling. But unlike most things educational, it’s funny and you get to drink.
- The Plot: In the unofficial Dickens sequel Christmas Carol Cocktails, a morning-after-that-night Scrooge decides to throw his first party (“just like old Fezziwig!”), but he’s clueless about cocktails. With the help of Marley and three Christmas Spirits (get it?), he gets schooled in libations past, present, and future and learns to party like a boss.
- The Music: Modern twists on Christmas classics
- Critical Reception: Time Out New York gave The Imbible four stars and deemed it a Critics’ Pick, while NewYork.com hailed it as “one of the five best things to do in New York City.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 2, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Must be 21+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.