Indie Horror Film Festival
Old Irving Park
Limited quantity available
In a Nutshell
Gore, grime, and psychological terror reign for a weekend in independently produced horror movies from across the country
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 16, 2014.
Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 3/14 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Carl Schurz High School. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Breaking Fate Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- $30 for two weekend passes to The Indie Horror Film Festival (up to $53 value)
- When: Friday, March 14 through Sunday, March 16
- Where: The Assembly Hall at Schurz High School
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the festival schedule.
The Indie Horror Film Festival
- What it is: a showcase for up-and-coming horror directors, a weekend-long workshop for aspiring filmmakers, and babysitting service for cat-eyed children smelling of brimstone
- For the gruesome tale of a reality show gone wrong, check out: HazMat (Friday at 8:20 p.m.)
- For an old-fashioned zombie flick featuring plenty of gore and plenty of Malcolm McDowell, check out: Zombex (Saturday at 2:15 p.m.)
- For a psychological thriller about a group of college students courting internet fame, check out: Truth or Dare (Saturday at 8:30 p.m.)
- For a blend of the real stage show of illusionist Ron Fitzgerald and a horror-film narrative, check out: Dark Realm (Sunday at 5:30 p.m.)