What You'll Get
- $15 for one general admission ticket (up to $27.39 value)
- The G: stands for “Griffin,” but given the career of Warren G, it could also stand for “Game,” which he’s had for decades
- 213: the group he founded in 1990 with Nate Dogg and Snoop Dogg, named after the former area code of his Long Beach hometown. It was there that the mayor once dedicated an official “Warren G. Week” (August 1–6, 2005).
- 213 minus 2: When Nate and Snoop went to Death Row Records, a solo Warren perfected his production and flow by working with 2Pac and providing sampling on Dre’s “Nuthin’ But a G-Thang” and Snoop’s Doggystyle. Then he dropped . . .
- Regulate . . . G Funk Era: the triple-platinum-selling 1994 debut that unleashed the Grammy-nominated single “Regulate” and proved once and for all that it’s possible to rap over a Michael McDonald track.
- Where you’ve seen Warren G lately: on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, where he played “Regulate” with Kenny G., and touring in celebration of his debut album’s 20th anniversary
- What’s new: Regulate . . . G Funk Era Pt. 2 EP, the long-awaited sequel that features “My House” and recently unearthed vocals from the departed Nate Dogg
- What to expect: a set stuffed with gems from Warren’s six-plus album oeuvre, a shout-out or two to Nate, and an audience-uniting performance of “Regulate”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 20, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.