- One G-Pass to see The Ultimate Holiday Experience: The Isley Brothers featuring Ron Isley and El DeBarge
- When: Saturday, December 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: BankUnited Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $47 for rows V–FF of section 115 or 120 (up to $77.40 value)
- $53 for rows V–FF of section 113, 114, 121, or 122 (up to $87.90 value)
- $59 for rows L–U of section 115, 116, or 118–120 (up to $98.15 value)
- $71 for rows A–L of section 3 or 4 (up to $118.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Ultimate Holiday Experience: The Isley Brothers featuring Ron Isley
- How you know The Isley Brothers: from their massive hits “Who’s That Lady,” “This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You),” and “It’s Your Thing,” which won a Grammy in 1970
- How they impacted pop culture: they wrote “Shout,” which later was covered by Otis Day and the Knights in Animal House
- Hall of fames they’ve been inducted into: the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Vocal Group Hall of Fame
- Hall of fame they’d be inducted to if it existed: the Tastefully Dressed Hall of Fame
- Ron Isley’s role: he’s an original member who launched a solo career before returning to the familial fold
- How you know El DeBarge: three-time Grammy-nominee behind the 1980s hits “Who’s Johnny” and “Love Always”
- Joining the acts: neo-soul songstress Angie Stone and R&B singer Chico DeBarge