What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see The Isley Brothers featuring Ron Isley
- When: Friday, December 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: CFE Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $46 for sections 201–208 (up to $76.75 value)
- $52 for sections 101–105 or 116–118 (up to $87.45 value)
- $58 for floor sections 1–6 (up to $97.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Isley Brothers featuring Ron Isley
- How you know The Isley Brothers: from their massive hits “Who’s That Lady,” “This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You),” and “It’s Your Thing,” which won a Grammy in 1970
- How they impacted pop culture: they wrote “Shout,” which later was covered by Otis Day and the Knights in Animal House
- Hall of fames they’ve been inducted into: the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Vocal Group Hall of Fame
- Hall of fame they’d be inducted to if it existed: the Tastefully Dressed Hall of Fame
- Ron Isley’s role: he’s an original member who launched a solo career before returning to the familial fold
- Joining the acts: neo-soul songstress Angie Stone
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 26, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at CFE Arena on 12/26. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.