- One ticket to see The J. Geils Band
- When: Wednesday, November 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $34.75 for right or left center floor, rows 30–36; or right or left wing, rows 21–29 (up to $69.50 value)
- $39 for right or left center floor, rows 18–29; or right or left wing, rows 12–20 (up to $79.75 value)
- $42 for right or left center floor, rows 9–16; or right or left wing, rows 3–11 (up to $84.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The J. Geils Band
- The beginning: 1967, when lead singer Peter Wolf and drummer Stephen Jo Bladd joined the acoustic blues trio made up of guitarist John Geils, bassist Danny Klein, and harmonica player Richard Salwitz
- The sound: muscular rock with jolts of pop, blues, and soul
- The hits: “Centerfold,” “Love Stinks,” “Freeze Frame”
- The latest: a reunion among most of the band’s original members, who tour with a roster packed with both their hits and lesser-known bluesy gems
Sands Bethlehem Events Center
77 Sands Blvd.
Bethlehem, PA 18015