What You'll Get
- One ticket to see The J. Geils Band
- When: Wednesday, November 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $34.75 for right or left center floor, rows 30–36; or right or left wing, rows 21–29 (up to $69.50 value)
- $39 for right or left center floor, rows 18–29; or right or left wing, rows 12–20 (up to $79.75 value)
- $42 for right or left center floor, rows 9–16; or right or left wing, rows 3–11 (up to $84.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The J. Geils Band
- The beginning: 1967, when lead singer Peter Wolf and drummer Stephen Jo Bladd joined the acoustic blues trio made up of guitarist John Geils, bassist Danny Klein, and harmonica player Richard Salwitz
- The sound: muscular rock with jolts of pop, blues, and soul
- The hits: “Centerfold,” “Love Stinks,” “Freeze Frame”
- The latest: a reunion among most of the band’s original members, who tour with a roster packed with both their hits and lesser-known bluesy gems
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 19, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Sands Bethlehem Event Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.