Future opera singers are easily identified at birth due to their multi-octave crying and graceful bows as they emerge from the womb. Check out how far these toddling performers have come with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to a live performance presented by The Jacklin Arts & Cultural Center
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $5 for two tickets to Karen Hunt’s solo opera performance at The Jacklin Arts & Cultural Center on Friday, August 9, at 7 p.m. (up to a $10 value)
- $20 for two tickets to Indie Fest with The Changing Colors at Kiwanis Park on Saturday, August 10, at 5:30 p.m. (up to a $40 value)<p>
Having recently bowled over audiences at the Jacklin Arts & Cultural Center December Soiree fundraiser, rising star Karen Hunt returns to treat patrons to an evening of repertoire favorites. The young JACC member and Post Falls High student’s sonic reserve of opera arias features numbers from Bach and Bernstein, along with original songs that showcase her stunning vocal range.<p>
Indie Fest with The Changing Colors
The Changing Colors – "Work is Done"
To kick off their very first outdoor indie music fest, the JACC adjourns to Kiwanis Park for an evening of melody and relaxation. Beer gardens and procurable picnic baskets keep listeners satiated as a slew of local indie bands fill the stage with songs that eschew corporate rock restraints. Colorado's [The Changing Colors](http://gr.pn/16pCLRE) headlines the night with stark, folksy soundscapes draped in singer Conor Bourgal's gentle vocals.