All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $34 for one G-Pass to see The Jacksons and The Commodores (up to $55.95 value)
- When: Sunday, December 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Seating: fourth tier
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Which Jacksons?: Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon, and Tito
- Where they learned to sing and dance: with Michael in The Jackson 5
- Last two tours together: 2012 Unity Tour and 1984 Victory Tour
- Inducted into: the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Should be created so they could be inducted into: the Funk Alcove of Honor
- What you’ll likely hear: “ABC,” “I Want You Back,” “I’ll Be There”
- What you’ll likely see: dancing, sequin-trimmed outfits, big-screen video footage
- What you’ll likely experience: carefree funk spliced with moments of heartfelt tribute to Michael
- Who they are: William King, Walter Orange, and J.D. Nicholas
- Their old band buddy: Lionel Richie
- Songs you’ve danced/swayed/learned to count along to: “Brick House,” “Nightshift,” “Three Times a Lady”
- What their soulful funk sound has earned them: multiple Grammy nominations (and one win), and an induction into the Vocal Group Hall of Fame
- How this tour comes full-circle: The Commodores got their start opening for The Jackson 5
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 4, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.