- $34 for one G-Pass to see The Jacksons and The Commodores (up to $55.95 value)
- When: Sunday, December 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Seating: fourth tier
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Which Jacksons?: Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon, and Tito
- Where they learned to sing and dance: with Michael in The Jackson 5
- Last two tours together: 2012 Unity Tour and 1984 Victory Tour
- Inducted into: the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Should be created so they could be inducted into: the Funk Alcove of Honor
- What you’ll likely hear: “ABC,” “I Want You Back,” “I’ll Be There”
- What you’ll likely see: dancing, sequin-trimmed outfits, big-screen video footage
- What you’ll likely experience: carefree funk spliced with moments of heartfelt tribute to Michael
- Who they are: William King, Walter Orange, and J.D. Nicholas
- Their old band buddy: Lionel Richie
- Songs you’ve danced/swayed/learned to count along to: “Brick House,” “Nightshift,” “Three Times a Lady”
- What their soulful funk sound has earned them: multiple Grammy nominations (and one win), and an induction into the Vocal Group Hall of Fame
- How this tour comes full-circle: The Commodores got their start opening for The Jackson 5
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.