All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $34 for one G-Pass for Tier 4 and rear Tier 4 seating (up to $55.95 value)
- $40 for one G-Pass for Tier 2 and Tier 3 seating (up to $67.25 value)
- $54 for one G-Pass for rear Tier 1 seating (up to $89.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Jacksons and the Commodores: A Motown Xmas
- Which Jacksons?: the ones you’re thinking of
- When they learned to sing and dance: with Michael in The Jackson 5
- Where you can always find them: the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, where they were inducted in 1997
- What they’re bringing to Christmas: the motown funk sound they made famous in songs such as “ABC,” “I Want You Back,” and “I’ll Be There”—plus their always-festive costumes
- The Commodores’ fleet: vocalists William King, Walter Orange, and J.D. Nicholas
- Their one-time bandmates: Yukon Cornelius, Lionel Richie, The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come
- Their favorite non-Christmas carols: “Brick House,” “Nightshift,” “Three Times a Lady”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 13, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.