- $34 for one G-Pass for Tier 4 and rear Tier 4 seating (up to $55.95 value)
- $40 for one G-Pass for Tier 2 and Tier 3 seating (up to $67.25 value)
- $54 for one G-Pass for rear Tier 1 seating (up to $89.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Jacksons and the Commodores: A Motown Xmas
- Which Jacksons?: the ones you’re thinking of
- When they learned to sing and dance: with Michael in The Jackson 5
- Where you can always find them: the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, where they were inducted in 1997
- What they’re bringing to Christmas: the motown funk sound they made famous in songs such as “ABC,” “I Want You Back,” and “I’ll Be There”—plus their always-festive costumes
- The Commodores’ fleet: vocalists William King, Walter Orange, and J.D. Nicholas
- Their one-time bandmates: Yukon Cornelius, Lionel Richie, The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come
- Their favorite non-Christmas carols: “Brick House,” “Nightshift,” “Three Times a Lady”
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.