What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket to Walk for Me Fashion Show (up to $50 value)
- When: Sunday, August 2 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Carnegie Library
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Walk for Me Fashion Show
- The Show: a blend of catwalk-walking and live hip-hop and R&B performances
- The Stars: Ivan Ellis—also known as Royale-T from Empire and Traci Braxton from the WE TV reality show, Braxton Family Values.
- The Cause: a portion of proceeds will benefit DASH, a program to provide safe housing to survivors in domestic and sexual violence
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 8/2 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Carnegie Library. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Jolie Agency's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.