Rudyard Kipling’s classic tale of friendship in the jungle comes to the stage
What You'll Get
- Seating: orchestra or front balcony
- All patrons must have a ticket for entry regardless of age or seating requirements.
- Will call and doors open 1 hour prior to showtime.
- Click to view the seating chart.
Available Dates and Times
- Friday, March 6, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 7, at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Sunday, March 8, at 2 p.m.
The Jungle Book
- Our story begins: with Mowgli, a boy raised in the wild by the easygoing bear Baloo and the panther Bagheera
- Their friendship is tested: when the tiger Shere Khan threatens Mowgli, forcing him to question whether he belongs to the jungle or the human world
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 9, 2020. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must redeem together to sit together. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. All patrons must have a ticket for entry regardless of age or seating requirements. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.