What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for seating in rows J–V of the orchestra or rows B–N of the balcony (up to $41 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- How you know Graham Nash: as the singer-songwriter who shared his talents in The Hollies and Crosby, Stills & Nash, with and without Young
- 2010: the year he was appointed Officer of the Order of the British Empire
- Nash’s inductions into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: two
- How he managed that: he was inducted once with The Hollies, and once with Crosby, Stills & Nash
- Inductions into the Songwriters Hall of Fame: only one, the slacker
- Classic Hollies tunes: “On a Carousel,” “Bus Stop,” and “Carrie Anne”
- Classic CS&N and CSN&Y tunes: “Marrakesh Express,” “Teach Your Children,” “Our House,” and “Just A Song Before I Go”—all of which were penned by Nash
- Classic solo tunes: “Military Madness,” “Chicago”
- Everyone needs a hobby: Nash’s work as a photographer led to the founding of Nash Editions, which was recognized by the Smithsonian for helping to invent digital fine-art printing
- What’s new: the upcoming This Path Tonight (due in April), his first solo album in 14 years
Located in Louisville’s artistic theater district, the Brown Theatre is a local treasure. Combining vintage charm with state-of-the-art technology, the restored showplace seats approximately 1,400 patrons.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 9, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 2/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.