- One ticket to The Knockout Comedy Super Show
- When: Saturday, June 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The AXIS at Planet Hollywood
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $24.88 for sections 203–207 (up to $49.75 value)
- $34.13 for sections 102–104 (up to $68.25 value)
- $43.15 for the floor section (up to $86.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
The Knockout Comedy Super Show
- Marlon Wayans: The youngest brother of the Wayans family dynasty proved his comedic chops in Mr. Show with Bob and David, two Scary Movie films, and Norbit, but also had enough dramatic skill to help carry Requiem for a Dream.
- Mark Curry: TV fans recognize him as the star of Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper and Nick at Nite’s See Dad Run, while comedy-club regulars may have seen him touring with Bill Bellamy and Tommy Davidson on the Sommore’s Standing Ovation Comedy Tour.
- Bruce Bruce: This funnyman caught the eye of BET’s Coast to Coast comedy showcase when the then-chef unsheathed the jokes he’d been serving up with his barbecue. Since then, he’s landed spots on HBO’s Def Comedy Jam and Showtime at the Apollo, as well as a two-year stint hosting BET’s ComicView.
- Corey Holcomb: He’s a regular on ComicView and Def Comedy Jam, has appeared on Last Comic Standing and Nick Cannon Presents: Wild ‘n Out, and hosts the Internet radio show, The Corey Holcomb 5150 Show.
- Capone: Dubbed “The Gangsta of Comedy,” this standup powerhouse has been seen on Def Comedy Jam and BET’s ComicView, and in his spare time mentors up-and-coming comics in his aptly titled troupe, Team Capone.