- General admission to The LA Feline Film Festival
- When: Sunday, September 21, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Christmas Tree Lane, Exposition Park
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for one adult ticket (for ages 13 and older) (up to $15 value)
- $18 for two adult tickets (up to $30 value)
- $22 for two adult tickets and two child tickets (valid for ages 4–12) (up to $44 value)
Children 3 and younger are regularly admitted for free.
The LA Feline Film Festival
- Is it what it sounds like?: yes
- The festival’s centerpiece: a collection of the best cat videos the internet has to offer
- Cat and cat-related celebrities attending: Lil’ Bub, and Steve from I Want To Draw A Cat For You
- Who to bring: your cat, if he or she is okay with crowds and comes on a leash or in a carrier; litter boxes, water bowls, and endless adoration will be available
- The dress code: cat costumes are optional, but costumed attendees can walk down the Cat Walk for the Cat Crazy costume contest
- What else will be there: cats and kittens up for adoption from no-kill shelters and rescue groups, a fleet of food trucks and a beer tent, and live bands probably singing about cats
- Who it benefits: a portion of all proceeds goes to cat rescue and adoption organizations