What You'll Get
- General admission to The LA Feline Film Festival
- When: Sunday, September 21, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Christmas Tree Lane, Exposition Park
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for one adult ticket (for ages 13 and older) (up to $15 value)
- $18 for two adult tickets (up to $30 value)
- $22 for two adult tickets and two child tickets (valid for ages 4–12) (up to $44 value)
Children 3 and younger are regularly admitted for free.
The LA Feline Film Festival
- Is it what it sounds like?: yes
- The festival’s centerpiece: a collection of the best cat videos the internet has to offer
- Cat and cat-related celebrities attending: Lil’ Bub, and Steve from I Want To Draw A Cat For You
- Who to bring: your cat, if he or she is okay with crowds and comes on a leash or in a carrier; litter boxes, water bowls, and endless adoration will be available
- The dress code: cat costumes are optional, but costumed attendees can walk down the Cat Walk for the Cat Crazy costume contest
- What else will be there: cats and kittens up for adoption from no-kill shelters and rescue groups, a fleet of food trucks and a beer tent, and live bands probably singing about cats
- Who it benefits: a portion of all proceeds goes to cat rescue and adoption organizations
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 22, 2014. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 9/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Exposition Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects LA Feline Film Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 1 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.