What You'll Get
- $37 for one ticket for seating in rows AA–EE (up to $73.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
The Last Waltz 40 Tour
- Warren Haynes: He’s the blues guitarist and songwriter who played with the Allman Brothers and founded Gov’t Mule, the band that’s built a rabid fanbase with its penchant for jams and Haynes’ guitar heroics.
- Michael McDonald: This five-time Grammy winner and former member of The Doobie Brothers is known for his blue-eyed soul vocals and piano skills on mega hits including “Takin’ It to the Streets,” “I Keep Forgettin’ (Every Time You’re Near),” and “What a Fool Believes.”
- Also Performing: Jamey Johnson | John Medeski | Don Was | Terence Higgins | Bob Margolin | Ivan Neville
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 23, 2017. Limit 20/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.