- $15 for four tickets to a standup-comedy show (up to $60 value)
- When: any show of your choice through October 22, excluding special engagements
- Where: The Laughing Derby
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming acts.
The Laughing Derby requires a two-item minimum purchase per person, not included in this Groupon.
Godfrey (May 29–31)
As seen in Soul Plane, Louie, and 30 Rock; known to many as the “7Up guy”
Warning: NSFW, unless you happen to work in a four-letter-word factory
Reno Collier (June 12–14)
As seen on TBS’s Blue Collar Comedy: The Next Generation, Comedy Central’s Premium Blend, and Animal Planet’s Top Hooker
Warning: contains coarse language and unbridled disdain for non-traditional gender roles
Myq Kaplan (August 7–9)
As seen on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Conan, The Late Show with David Letterman, and heard on the podcast Hang Out With Me
Warning: contains sensitive subjects and religious material with a sacrilegious slant
The Laughing Derby
The Laughing Derby serves as a four-walled tribute to comedy, filling its confines with memorabilia as well as belly laughs. The space’s stage hosts nationally touring performers and fresh-faced up-and-comers, many of whom have perfected their formulas on late night television or comedy labs’ beakers. But while the standups taking the stage represent a wide range of humorous styles, they all have one thing in common: a focus on cleverness that The Laughing Derby values most of all.