- $10 for two tickets to Derby City Comedy Festival (up to $40 value)
- When: September 17–20
- Where: The Laughing Derby, The Bard’s Town, Zanzabar, or Mulligan’s
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup for each date.
Ticket values vary based on the venue.
The Laughing Derby requires a two-item minimum purchase per person, not included in this Groupon.
Derby City Comedy Festival
- What it is: a four-day standup-comedy extravaganza that takes over four different establishments
- Who’s going to be there: comedians from the Louisville area and across the country
- Who you may know: Jamille Harley, who has appeared on the Bob & Tom Show and on the renowned comedy network, CNN
- Who you may discover: Brian McGuinness, a New York comic who won the Long Island’s Funniest Person contest in 2005; Eileen Tull, an interdisciplinary performer based in Chicago
- What you’ll definitely discover: how hard you can laugh
The Laughing Derby
The Laughing Derby serves as a four-walled tribute to comedy, filling its confines with memorabilia as well as belly laughs. The space’s stage hosts nationally touring performers and fresh-faced up-and-comers, many of whom have perfected their formulas on late night television or comedy labs’ beakers. But while the standups taking the stage represent a wide range of humorous styles, they all have one thing in common: a focus on cleverness that The Laughing Derby values most of all.