- $36 for one ticket to see The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses (up to a $60.25 value)
- When: Sunday, October 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Cincinnati Music Hall
- Seating: rear-orchestra or front-and-center balcony
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses celebrates more than 25 years of stirring virtual adventure and memorable soundtracks with live orchestral renditions of the video-game franchise’s lush aural landscapes. Arranged by Music Director Chad Seiter, the concert’s four-movement symphony regales ears with Nintendo composer Koji Kondo’s original music from the Zelda games, recalling moments of Link conquering dungeons, running through forests, and struggling to decide what color of tunic to wear. Throughout the euphonious evening, a video collage syncs up with the adventurous tunes and spotlights exciting moments from the venerable franchise.<p>