- One G-Pass ticket to The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses – Master Quest
- When: Sunday, May 3 at 8 p.m.
- Where: James L. Knight Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $74 for sections 2–5 (up to $113.65 value)
- $71 for sections 103–113 (up to $102.40 value)
- $64 for sections 203–215 (up to $86.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses – Master Quest
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses – Master Quest celebrates more than 25 years of stirring virtual adventure and memorable soundtracks with live orchestral renditions of the video-game franchise’s lush aural landscapes. Now in its third season, the reimagined score draws from an inventory of recent and requested Zelda games, including A Link Between Worlds, Twilight Princess, and the remake of Majora’s Mask, while still paying homage to such classics as Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past. The concert’s four-movement symphony regales ears with Nintendo composer Koji Kondo’s original music, recalling moments of Link conquering dungeons, running through forests, and struggling to decide what color of tunic to wear. Throughout the evening, a video collage syncs up with the adventurous tunes to spotlight exciting moments from the venerable franchise.