- $26 for one ticket to Legends of Boston Comedy (up to $45 value)
- When: Saturday, June 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The VETS
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Legends of Boston Comedy
- Lenny Clarke: A veteran of the Boston comedy scene who’s been featured on the documentary When Stand Up Stood Out and has appeared on FX’s Rescue Me
- Tony V: As seen on HBO, Late Night with Conan O’Brien, and Seinfeld, as well as in appearances as the suitcase-smashing gorilla for American Tourister Luggage
- Also Appearing: Don Gavin and host Ray Harrington
Veterans Memorial Auditorium
Veterans Memorial Auditorium—The Vets to its friends—is a poster child for patience paying off. Conceived by the Rhode Island Freemasons in the 1920s, the theater was well on its way to completion when the Great Depression ground construction to a halt in 1929. It wasn't until the closing years of World War II that the community banded together to finish the 1,900-seat complex. The theater finally opened in 1950, and in the 60+ years since has seen such greats as Pavarotti, Nureyev, and Tony Bennett play its massive proscenium stage.