All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $38 for one G-Pass for upper-level seating (up to $57.55 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Magic City Music Fest
- Jodeci: Two sets of brothers, collectively nicknamed “The Bad Boys of R&B,” first began altering the scene with their 1991 debut, Forever My Lady, which sold more than 3 million copies and earned them a reputation for innovation. Their smoldering mashup of R&B, New Jack swing, and soul is just as relevant today, though, as proven by 2015’s The Past, The Present, The Future, their first album in 20 years.
- Doug E. Fresh: Pioneer of beatboxing who filled his resume by originating the club chant “Heyyyyyyy, YO!…I-iiiiight” in the hit “I-ight” and becoming proficient in Excel.
- Dru Hill: Since 1992, this group has burned up airways and headphones with sultry hits, including “Never Make a Promise,” “In My Bed,” and “How Deep Is Your Love.” Today, founder Nokio, lead singer Sisqó, and original member Jazz take the stage, with recent addition Tao rounding out the ensemble’s lush harmonies and carpool-lane privileges.
- SWV: Also known as Sisters With Voices, this R&B trio launched as a gospel group before hitting it big with “Weak,” “I’m So Into You,” and “You’re the One.” Throughout their career, they’ve not only earned a Grammy nomination, but they’ve also won eight Billboard awards and saw their album It’s About Time go triple platinum.
- Rickey Smiley: Hosting the event is the star of The Rickey Smiley Show and the former host of BET’s Comic View, who is famous for his prank phone calls in which he morphs into a narcoleptic funeral-home worker or an elderly woman.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.