- $22 for one G-Pass ticket for mid-balcony seating in section 2 or 4 (up to $43.05 value)
- $22 for one G-Pass ticket for rear orchestra seating in sections 1 or 4, rows JJ–NN (up to $43.05 value)
- [Click here to view the seating chart[(http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/40962/4973)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
“The Lies They Told” by Je’McClain
- The Plot: when three couples depart to a retreat for counseling, dark secrets are revealed that test the strength of their relationships in this riveting mix of drama, comedy, and joyful worship
- The Cast: Carl Payne (“Cole” on _Martin), Tamika Scott of the group Xscape, gospel legend Ann Nesby, “Bad Boy of Comedy” BoBo Lamb, and rising R&B singer & actress ZanYé
- The Writer/Director: popular Detroit playwright Je’McClain, who writes inspirational gospel plays in the vein of Tyler Perry
E.J. Thomas Hall
Since 1973, The University of Akron's E.J. Thomas Hall has been the center of Akron's performing arts scene. The three-level facility, which occupies three acres of The University of Akron campus, boasts a massive, 44-ton movable ceiling that can shift to enclose the first or second levels. The position of the ceiling has a dramatic effect on the hall's volume and acoustics, so it is controlled by a computer precisely managing 27 counterweights. The hall's ability to transform from an intimate one-level performance space to a vast three-level concert hall allows it to host performances of a variety of sizes and styles by university students and faculty as well as the Akron Symphony Orchestra, the Tuesday Musical Association, the Children’s Concert Society, and the Akron Youth Symphony.