What You'll Get
- Seating: Orchestra 1-3, parquet 5-7, and lower balcony 10-12
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Show Times: Saturday, April 13 at 3 p.m. or 8 p.m. and Sunday, April 14 at 3 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Lightning Thief
- Who is Percy Jackson? A boy trying to balance two very different problems: getting kicked out of boarding school and getting chased by mythological monsters and gods
- What he must do: find Zeus’s stolen lightning bolt and return it within 10 days (plus deal with cryptic riddles, an absentee father, and suspect friends)
- This adaptation: brings Rick Riordan’s popular children’s novel of the same name to life with music and mischief
The Fine Print