What You'll Get
- $19 for two adult tickets (up to $30 value)
Showtimes and Locations
- The Old Spaghetti Factory: Saturday, July 8, or Saturday, July 15
- Garcia’s Mexican Restaurant: Wednesday, July 12
- Joe Morley’s BBQ: Friday, July 14, or Friday, July 21
- Red Lobster: Wednesday, July 19
- Mimi’s Cafe (Murray): Thursday, July 20
- Mimi’s Cafe (Orem): Saturday, July 22
- All shows start at 7:30 p.m.
The Little Mermaid
- The story: Most audiences know how it goes: a plucky redhead with a beautiful voice becomes obsessed with the world above the waves and ends up head-over-fins in love with a human. With the help of a conniving sea-witch, she gets a shot with her handsome prince, but discovers there are major sacrifices to be made.
- What makes this production unique: This fresh take on Hans Christian Andersen’s classic doesn’t take place on a stage, instead happening in and around the audience’s dinner tables with interactive comedy, bright costuming, and makeup.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 22, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Dinner sold separately. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Salty Dinner Theater
Salty Dinner Theater, which ABC 4 describes as “bringing a twist to traditional on-stage classics,” combines professional actors and proficient chefs to stage productions performed at area eateries. Audience members gobble supper as performers interact with them before and during the production. Regularly inhabiting The Old Spaghetti Factory, Joe Morley’s Smoked Beef & Bar-B-Q, and Mimi’s Café, among other locales, the show-accompanying meals range from scratch-made baked lasagna with ground beef and pork to a pound of succulent smoked-beef brisket.