- $29 for one ticket to a Little Orchestra Society children’s concert (up to $56.50 value)
- Where: The Kaye Playhouse at Hunter College
- Seating: middle orchestra or front balcony
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Things That Go Bang!
- Saturday, February 7, at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, February 7, at 11:30 a.m.
- Sunday, February 8, at 11:30 a.m.
- Sunday, February 8, at 1 p.m.
Lollipops: World Tour
- Saturday, March 7, at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, March 7, at 11:30 a.m.
- Sunday, March 8, at 11:30 a.m.
Sunday, March 8, at 1 p.m.
- Things That Go Bang!: youngsters clap along to the rousing rhythms found in classical pieces by Gershwin, Bizet, and Tchaikovsky.
- Lollipops: World Tour: discover the sounds instruments such as the didgeridoo and the sitar make during this exploration of global music.
Little Orchestra Society
To make classical music engaging and build future audiences: that's the mission of the Little Orchestra Society. And it's one the company has ably carried out for nearly 70 years by producing family- and kid-friendly works that pair live orchestration with puppetry, dance, and other arts. The multidisciplinary performances range from Lolli-Pops concerts for aspiring conductors ages 3–5, to the Peabody Award-winning Happy Concerts for Young People series, recommended for those ages 6–12. It's a unique approach that has won them some notable fans—the society's artistic advisors include Patti Smith, Kevin Kline, Rita Moreno, and Joel Grey.