What You'll Get
- One ticket to The Little Prince presented by New Repertory Theatre
- When: select dates, November 22–December 11
- Where: Charles Mosesian Theater – Arsenal Center for the Arts
- Door time: 30 minute before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for orchestra seating (up to $44.75 value)
- $29 for tier B seating (up to $54.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Little Prince
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s kid-friendly think-piece, The Little Prince, tells the tale of an intergalactic innocent who ventures beyond his house-size world of volcanoes and conceited roses. On his philosophical and whimsical journey he meets allegorical characters on their own tiny planets, from a king with no subjects to a businessman reveling in his imagined wealth of stars. Adults ponder the lessons of each passing figure while children learn such snippets of wisdom as “always be responsible for what you have tamed” and “lassoed birds make great flying devices.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 11, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting at 12 p.m. day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Charles Mosesian Theater - Arsenal Center for the Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects New Repertory Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.