Visitors can experience the beauty of deserts through engaging animal habitats, desert gardens, trails, and more.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
What’s included: Admission to zoo, gardens, and The Living Desert’s nature preserve and trails
- Child admission is available for those aged 3-12
- Adult admission is available for those aged 13 and older
- Free admission for children under 3
Habitats and Attractions
- Daily Keeper Chats: meet animal care team and learn more about The Living Desert’s animal residents
- Eagle Canyon: features Mexican wolves, mountain lions, peccary, bobcats, reptiles and more
- Village WaTuTu: features Amur leopard, camels, addax, and petting kraal
- African Savannah: encounter giraffe, greater kudu, ostrich and guinea fowl at this signature habitat
- Tennity Wildlife Hospital and Conservation Center: get an inside look at how the zoo staff care for the animals.
- Nature and Hiking Trails: Discover the beauty of the Colorado Desert on the nature and hiking trails. Trails are open Open October 1 – May 31.
- Giraffe Feeding Experience: For an additional fee, go nose-to-nose with the world’s tallest animal.
Onsite Dining: Coyote Cafe, Thorn Tree Grill, Churro Factory, and Safari Soft Serve
Amenities: Picnic areas, water stations, stroller and wheelchair rental, park shuttle, Appel Gift Shop, and free parking
What to wear: Sturdy shoes, hats, sunglasses, and weather-appropriate clothing
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2019. Promotional value expires December 31, 2019. ALL SALES FINAL. No refunds. Valid only for option purchased. This is a ticket redeemable only for single-day admission until the expiration date. Limit 10 per person. Ticket value cannot be applied toward membership. Offer is not eligible for promo codes or other discounts. Expires December 31, 2019. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens
For nearly 50 years, guests have been visiting The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens—one of the Palm Springs area's top attractions. When you step through the Zoo's gates, come face-to-face with dozens of animals—from leopards, cheetahs, and jaguars to zebras and Mexican wolves—while exploring miles of hiking trails. Feed giraffes, stroll through 50 spectacular botanical gardens featuring 1,400 plant species, and sneak-a-peek at an animal exam at the Tennity Wildlife Hospital and Conservation Center.
As an accredited member of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA), The Living Desert ensures the highest standards of animal care, education and public service, and participates in and supports conservation efforts at the Zoo as well as around the world. The Living Desert is a jewel of family fun, welcoming all to explore nature and create meaningful experiences to be remembered for a lifetime.