- $25.50 for one G-Pass to Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Concert (up to $51.03 value)
- Where: Red Hat Amphitheatre
- Seating: general-admission lawn
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
- Friday, September 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 19, at 7:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Concert
- The Film: In the first installment of Peter Jackson’s trilogy based on the beloved J.R.R. Tolkien books, hobbit Frodo Baggins forms a fellowship with his companions, traveling to Mordor to destroy a ring that the dark lord seeks in order to control all of Middle Earth.
- The Music: As the film takes over the big screen, the North Carolina Symphony, the North Carolina Master Chorale, and the Raleigh Boys Choir blend their talents to set the live soundtrack.