- One ticket to The Love Festival with DJ Dan
- When: Saturday, January 17, at 6 p.m.
- Where: The Pressroom
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for general admission with express entry (up to $60.76 value)
- $59 for VIP admission, which includes access to a VIP area (up to $80.76 value)
The Love Festival with DJ Dan
- DJ Dan: The dance music fixture has been turning heads and tapping toes for over two decades, and has been hailed as one of the top-ten DJs in America by DJ Times.
- Eddie Amador: He’s put his own hypnotic spin on singles from Madonna, Michael Bublé, Donna Summer, Alanis Morissette, and Jason Derulo.
- DJ Reza: The self-taught DJ blends electro, house, and tribal beats at clubs and festivals across the country.
- Chris Garcia: Named Resident DJ of the Year at Playhouse Los Angeles, his remake of “Rhythm of the Night” became one of Europe’s hottest tunes
- Other Attractions: Carnival rides, retail booths, and food vendors
- Also Performing: G-Spot | Tranzit | Sam Groove | Bakman | Dan Lunsford | Michelle Sparks | Decade | Starmarz | Benny Rivera | Dopefix | Mondoroxxx | Ascension | Decadance | Rene Vera