- $14.99 for one G-Pass for side orchestra section B or G (rows A–V) or orchestra section F (rows P–V) (up to $41.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 25 years: how long The Machine has been recreating the sights and sounds of Pink Floyd concerts
- How they do it: with the improvisation of ’70s Floyd and the elaborate stage designs of ’80s Floyd
- What they’re known for: playing full albums live, or one Floyd song for every letter of the alphabet
- What you’ll likely hear: two Pink Floyd albums in their entirety, including hits such as “Time” and “Money,” alongside obscure gems from the band’s full discography, and possibly some fan requests
- What you’ll definitely see: a wild laser show, video art, and expert musicianship
- Where they’ve displayed their skills: across the globe, including Bonnaroo in the US and the Rock of Ages festival in Germany
- Esteemed outfits they’ve performed with: the symphony orchestras of Atlanta, Detroit, San Diego, and Pittsburgh
- What Spin says: “They sound exactly like Pink Floyd.”
- Their latest album: Symphonic Side of the Moon, an orchestral rendition of Pink Floyd’s seminal Dark Side of the Moon
NYCB Theatre at Westbury
960 Brush Hollow Rd.
Westbury, NY 11590