All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to The Machine — Tribute to Pink Floyd (up to $24.50 value)
- When: Saturday, September 19, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Starland Ballroom
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- 25 years: how long The Machine has been recreating the sights and sounds of Pink Floyd concerts
- How they do it: with the improvisation of ’70s Floyd and the elaborate stage designs of ’80s Floyd
- What they’re known for: playing full albums live, or one Floyd song for every letter of the alphabet
- What you’ll likely hear: polished hits such as “Time” and “Money,” alongside obscure gems from Pink Floyd’s 16-album discography and possibly some fan requests
- What you’ll definitely see: a wild laser show, video art, and expert musicianship
- Where they’ve displayed their skills: across the globe, including Bonnaroo in the US and the Rock of Ages festival in Germany
- Esteemed outfits they’ve performed with: the symphony orchestras of Atlanta, Detroit, San Diego, and Pittsburgh
- What Spin says: “They sound exactly like Pink Floyd.”
- Their latest album: Symphonic Side of the Moon, an orchestral rendition of Pink Floyd’s seminal Dark Side of the Moon
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 9/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.