What You'll Get
- $48.50 for one ticket for terrace section 2 or 12 (up to $65.61 value)
- $61.50 for one ticket for loge section 14 or 24 (up to $79.94 value)
- $75 for one ticket for floor section D or F (up to $95.56 value)
- View the seating chart.
The Magic 92.5 20th Birthday Bash feat. Morris Day and The Time, Zapp, and More
- Morris Day and The Time: When he was a high-schooler in Minneapolis, Morris Day formed a band with Prince and André Cymone, with his mom serving as the manager. Later, he went on to lead The Time, star in Prince’s Purple Rain, and get crowds moving to funk-pop hits including “Jungle Love” and “The Bird.”
- Zapp: This Ohio funk force pioneered the G-funk genre—which added talk box and an electronic tinge to funk music—with the hit “More Bounce to the Ounce.”
- Blackstreet: Deemed “the original rump-shakers” by Dr. Dre, who produced their megahit “No Diggity,” the Grammy-winning group gets audiences bobbing to new jack swing classics such as “Booti Call” and “Before I Let You Go.”
- Other notable acts: Ginuwine | Stevie B | Exposé | Whodini | Shock G of Digital Underground | Kid ‘n Play
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 18, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.